- RSS Channel Showcase 1993380
- RSS Channel Showcase 9534373
- RSS Channel Showcase 7229289
- RSS Channel Showcase 1617988
Articles on this Page
- 12/19/12--05:56: _Life Line Screening...
- 01/07/13--14:11: _The Affordability o...
- 02/06/13--15:13: _Life Line Screening...
- 02/18/13--04:19: _Upcoming Health Scr...
- 02/21/13--10:57: _VIDEO: What You Sho...
- 03/06/13--08:52: _Research Findings C...
- 04/25/13--09:19: _Preventive Health S...
- 05/15/13--09:04: _The Growing Threat ...
- 05/20/13--10:21: _Life Line Screening...
- 05/27/13--07:15: _Happy Memorial Day!
- 06/19/13--08:34: _Collaboration Betwe...
- 06/20/13--07:00: _Life Line Screening...
- 07/02/13--10:39: _Benefits of Prevent...
- 08/28/13--06:14: _Why is Preventive M...
- 10/28/13--15:01: _Community-Based Scr...
- 10/31/13--09:59: _Life Line Screening...
- 05/01/14--05:34: _Win a FREE Stroke S...
- 06/09/14--10:32: _Top 100 Community H...
- 04/15/15--12:42: _Life Line Screening...
- 02/06/13--15:13: Life Line Screening “Goes Red” for American Heart Month
- 02/18/13--04:19: Upcoming Health Screenings to be Held at Liberty Bank in Chicago
- 02/21/13--10:57: VIDEO: What You Should Know about Life Line Screening
- 03/06/13--08:52: Research Findings Call for a Proactive Approach to Healthcare
- 04/25/13--09:19: Preventive Health Screenings Across the World: Screen For Life
- 05/15/13--09:04: The Growing Threat of Diabetes Around the World: Screen For Life
- 05/20/13--10:21: Life Line Screening Criticism: A Response from Our C.M.O
- 05/27/13--07:15: Happy Memorial Day!
- 06/20/13--07:00: Life Line Screening C.M.O. Dr. Andrew Manganaro Addresses New FAQ
- 07/02/13--10:39: Benefits of Preventive Screenings for Patients and Hospitals
- 08/28/13--06:14: Why is Preventive Medicine So Rare?
- 05/01/14--05:34: Win a FREE Stroke Screening During National Stroke Awareness Month
- 06/09/14--10:32: Top 100 Community Hospitals
- 04/15/15--12:42: Life Line Screening’s Blog is Moving Back Home
Life Line Screening’s health screening services are being recognized by SonoSite Inc., the world leader in bedside and point-of-care ultrasound and an industry leader in ultra-high frequency micro-ultrasound technology. In a recent press release from SonoSite, the organization emphasized Life … Read More
As they grow older, more and more people are looking for ways to stay healthy without spending a fortune. The affordable health screenings from Life Line Screening can help make that happen.
As mentioned in a recent Daily Local News … Read More
The staff at Life Line Screening proudly supported National Wear Red Day on Friday, February 1 by “going red” and wearing red clothes, accessories and shoes throughout the office. As an initial kick-off to American Heart Month, Wear Red Day … Read More
Unlike the traditional screening operations that only take place in medical facilities, Life Line Screening is proud to employ teams that bring the screenings to you. Our preventive screenings are held in convenient, comfortable neighborhood locations within the United States.… Read More
Whether Life Line Screening is identifying serious risk of disease or providing peace of mind, the ultimate goal is your well-being. These screenings are available at an affordable cost, use the highest-quality equipment and are designed to help people take … Read More
As we get older, being healthy takes effort. Preventing disease typically doesn’t just happen on its own. Life Line Screening proudly takes a proactive stance on health and well-being every day. As a firm believer in the power of prevention… Read More
Just like in the United States, cardiovascular disease is the most costly disease in Australia. The ailment costs more Australian lives and healthcare spending than any other disease. In fact, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare declares that heart … Read More
One similarity that people in every nation across the world share is health concerns. The same health conditions that threaten our health also threaten the health of people thousands of miles away, from Europe, to Asia, even to Australia.
Diabetes … Read More
A recent story written by Kaiser Health News which appeared in the Washington Post (Hospitals promote screenings that experts say many people do not need, May 14) focused on the community screening industry, including Life Line Screening. While our perspective … Read More
Today is the last Monday in May – meaning it’s Memorial Day. Previously known as Decoration Day, this federal holiday commemorates all men and women who have died during military service for the United States.
Whatever your plans may be … Read More
New research developed from collaboration between Life Line Screening and Oxford University shows that certain chronic cardiovascular diseases occur an estimated 10 years earlier among men compared to women. The findings will be presented by Oxford University at the Society … Read More
The FAQ section of the Life Line Screening site addresses many questions and concerns our screening participants have. We constantly strive to answer any and all questions about our preventive … Read More
To provide more accountable care and improve patient outcomes, physicians and healthcare professionals aren’t solely focusing on treating patients who are sick. That expectation has shifted to include a focus on preventing patients from getting sick.
This focus on prevention … Read More
Study after study points to the importance of preventative medicine for healthy lives. In the United States, the preventive healthcare gap is growing, especially when compared to European nations. If the benefits of preventive medicine are so abundant and well-known, … Read More
A recent story written by Kaiser Health News which appeared as a segment on National Public Radio and on their website focused on the community screening industry, and Life Line Screening in particular. While our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. … Read More
Grace Carswell (pictured) formerly underwent the carotid artery screening provided by Life Line Screening. The screening uses noninvasive ultrasound technology to create images of the carotid arteries and measure blood flow through them. The purpose is to detect potential plaque … Read More
Today is the first day of May, so at Life Line Screening we are kicking off National Stroke Awareness Month in a BIG way.
Stroke is a leading cause of death and disability in the United States, making it a … Read More
Each year, the top “100 Great Community Hospitals” list is released by Becker’s Hospital review. The list is based off of accolades, quality and service to the local communities.
We have an amazing list of hospital partners that … Read More
Life Line Screening’s blog is moving back to our main website, http://www.lifelinescreening.com and becoming Life Line Screening Community. Our Community will feature articles and recipes to help you stay active and healthy for years to come. We invite you to … Read More